[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[GNUnet-SVN] [gnunet] branch master updated: check for certutil with 'co
[GNUnet-SVN] [gnunet] branch master updated: check for certutil with 'command -v'
Wed, 26 Jun 2019 17:27:21 +0200
This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
t3sserakt pushed a commit to branch master
in repository gnunet.
The following commit(s) were added to refs/heads/master by this push:
new 9de61a9ea check for certutil with 'command -v'
9de61a9ea is described below
Author: t3sserakt <address@hidden>
AuthorDate: Wed Jun 26 17:25:50 2019 +0200
check for certutil with 'command -v'
src/gns/gnunet-gns-proxy-setup-ca.in | 6 +-----
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 5 deletions(-)
diff --git a/src/gns/gnunet-gns-proxy-setup-ca.in
index b19b6c001..57d1a9f04 100644
@@ -181,11 +181,7 @@ generate_ca()
- # Don't check with -H, -H defies any method to not
- # print the output on screen! Let's hope that every
- # certutil gets build with some kind of build flags
- # which end up being printed here:
- if test -z "`certutil --build-flags`" > /dev/null 2>&1
+ if test -z "`command -v certutil`" > /dev/null 2>&1
warningmsg "The 'certutil' command was not found."
warningmsg "Not importing into browsers."
To stop receiving notification emails like this one, please contact
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [GNUnet-SVN] [gnunet] branch master updated: check for certutil with 'command -v',