gnunet-developers

Re: Fwd: [gnu-soc] Interest in GNUnet GSoC Project: Single-process peer

From: Ammar Al-Morsi
Subject: Re: Fwd: [gnu-soc] Interest in GNUnet GSoC Project: Single-process peer
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 13:09:02 +0200

Hi Martin,

I will begin by reviewing the mentioned sections in gnunet_service_lib.h and understanding how the service initialization differs when HAVE_GNUNET_MONOLITH is set.

I have successfully installed GNUnet from the source tree.

Before I proceed, are there any additional resources or pieces of advice you’d recommend?

Thanks,
Ammar