gnunet-developers

Re: GNUnet 0.20.0 released / test_resolver_api.nc failing

From: xrs
Subject: Re: GNUnet 0.20.0 released / test_resolver_api.nc failing
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 20:01:33 +0100

Dear all,

I'm trying to package version 0.20.0 for Alpine Linux.

53 of 55 tests are successful, one is skipped and another fails. The
test for test_resolver_api.nc is failing on my system saying something
like

  2023-12-29T19:07:29.608763+0100 util-os-installation-18555 WARNING
  `access' failed on file `/usr/gnunet/libexec/gnunet-service-resolver'
  at os_installation.c:793 with error: No such file or directory

The binary "gnunet-service-resolver" has been successfully built.
Do you have an idea how this could have happened?

See the attached build and test logs for further information.

Best,
xrs

--
GPG-Key: https://keys.openpgp.org/vks/v1/by-keyid/3E1C76778215233B
GPG-Fpr: 06C2 0E71 4C71 D336 A233  A0B6 3E1C 7677 8215 233B