gnunet-developers

Re: Namestore Issue

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: Namestore Issue
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 12:18:20 +0200

Are you sure it's a path length issue? We usually have a mechanism to
truncate for this.

gnunet-namestore is NOT expected to create the .sock file. This should
exist already if you started the peer properly. Note that the namestore
service is a per-user service, so you if you are using the multi-user
setup, you are likely are missing the per-user launch of gnunet-arm
(that is, if your peer is running at all).  See

https://docs.gnunet.org/handbook/gnunet.html#Minimal-configuration