gnunet-developers

Re: 'gnunet-namestore' does not honour expiration dates when importing U

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: 'gnunet-namestore' does not honour expiration dates when importing URIs
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 10:42:59 +0100

Hi Martin,

Why do you say that PKEY expiration values should have to be 'forever'?
PKEY records have expiration times like any other record and they don't
have to be eternal.

Now, I can see that the main use case (import via URL) may have a
difficulty of passing the '-e' option (and so we might want a sane
default), but that doesn't imply we should ignore -e.

My 2 cents

Christian