gnunet-developers

[GNUnet-developers] [Event] Small Hackercamp, July 23rd-30th, near Götti

From: sva
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] [Event] Small Hackercamp, July 23rd-30th, near Göttingen
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 20:09:58 +0200

Hey all,

It's me again, with another proposal to meet.

To make clear: All of these proposals are just about sitting and hacking
together, with the deep believe that this can be very productive and
also fun.

Each one of them is also very suitable for newcomers!

So, here it is:

Some years back I had invited some of you to have a GNUnet Hackweek at
the "Palace" in Poland within the event called "change". Meanwhile the
event has moved to a place near near Göttingen im Harz. The location is
beautiful, in the middle of a nature preservative area.
Camping is not a must as there are a few rooms, too.

There is no proper website as it is invite-only. YOu can also come for
some time only.

If this sounds good to you to meet and hack please let me know :)

Cheers,
sva.