gnunet-developers

Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet project & organizational challenges

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet project & organizational challenges
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 19:28:00 +0200

As I understood this really has nothing to do with the eV or the
organisational form (in legal terms).

It was more related to how to organise processes within the GNUnet
project/community.

Regarding the eV/making profit: AFAIK the GUNnet eV is already _for_ profit
even if it does
not actively accumulate any :)