gnunet-developers

[GNUnet-developers] Who registered on gitlab? (was: Re: gitlab gnunet gr

From: sva
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Who registered on gitlab? (was: Re: gitlab gnunet group)
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 23:07:03 +0200

Hey ng0, Hey others,

On 6/23/19 4:59 PM, address@hidden wrote:
> Schanzenbach, Martin transcribed 2.0K bytes:
>> Hi,
>>
>> did anyone on this list register the group "gnunet" on gitlab and make it
>> private? It would be great to use it for a CI flow. Else we have to assume
>> it was squatted :/
>>
>> BR
>> Martin
>
> We could ask Gitlab directly. I think it could be seen as namesquatting if it
> wasn't one of us.

seems that is not possible without a support plan.

from IRC: "for free plans, it seems the way to do it is through
https://forum.gitlab.com"; and also someone tried #gitlab there now.

But ideally we just find the person who registered it :)

One comes into my mind: maybe daniel golle? He'll be afk for the next 2
weeks now, so before we start getting serious about it, we might wanna
wait till he has a chance to reply... (or anyone can drop him an SMS?)

Cheers,
sva.