gnunet-developers

Re: [GNUnet-developers] Discussion, and Help Wanted: Moving to Gitlab fo

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Discussion, and Help Wanted: Moving to Gitlab for Git, CI, and Issues
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2019 13:35:17 +0200

On 4/6/19 12:09 PM, address@hidden wrote:
> How much space for additional harddrives do they have? As a group or
> as association we could certainly pay for more disks if possible.

500 GB /home on sam (~70% used), 8 TB /home on firefly (for now empty).
sam has no empty bays, firefly has some. But firefly right now doesn't
do RAID. My plan is to use the empty bays on firefly for expanding the RAID.

And I can probably get the BFH to get the extra disks on firefly. For
sam, it'll be more difficult, there we should eventually plan an
upgrade, but it'll require physical presence in Munich as well...