gnunet-developers

[GNUnet-developers] GSoC 2018: Introducing myself

From: Phil Buschmann
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] GSoC 2018: Introducing myself
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 09:56:53 +0200

Hi everyone!

Since I was accepted for GSoC, I'd like to introduce myself and the task
I'll be working on:

My name is Phil and I'll create a web-based user interface for GNUnet
with the help of my mentor Martin. We will extend and add missing REST
APIs and develop a web application to attract new developers and users
or at least extend access to GNUnet.

I have already worked on the implementation of OpenID Connect in GNUnet
and I'm happy to contribute more.

--
- Phil

GPG: 9D28FF15E6A250E7E8E48D65184D2C0C918ACAA3