|Subject:||[Gnump3d-users] "random directory" not working in google chrome *FIXED|
|Date:||Mon, 28 Oct 2013 14:44:40 +0100|
I am using GNUMP3d version 3.0.
I've experienced some problems that clicking on the "random directory" link was not working correctly in the most recent Google Chrome (version: 30.0.1599.101 m) web browser. It resulted in a blank page.
After some debugging, I've found that Chrome does not accept the broad HTTP header code (300). I've changed the HTTP header code from 300 to 302 on line 528 in random.pm. It seems to be working fine now, also in the other browsers. It might save some other people some hours of valuable time.
Note: You might want to add urlEncode($1) on line 525 if you're experiencing problems with illegal characters in the URL after pressing "random directory", but that was already mentioned in a previous post.
Thanks for having this resource still available!
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|