gnump3d-users

[Gnump3d-users] flac files in gnump3?

From: Aaron L.
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] flac files in gnump3?
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 21:51:01 -0800

Hi all.

I've been using gnump3 to stream mp3s to the wife's windows box to play in Songbird.

Works great.

If I play flac files, however, I can't just push play and have it run through the entire directory (i.e. I have to babysit Songbird and push the "next" button after each flac file plays.

I should add that I haven't even looked at the code......I'm just wondering how easy it'd be to get this working.

Great app though.

Thanks.

-Aaron