gnump3d-users

Re: [Gnump3d-users] Messages during indexing

From: slugman
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Messages during indexing
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 14:35:46 -0700 (PDT)

Alan Iroff-2 wrote:

> What do these messages mean?
>
> During indexing, I get a bunch of these:
> "Wide Character during print at /usr/bin/gnump3d-index line 499"

I too am receiving a bunch of these messages shortly after running
gnump3d-index. What could be causing these error messages? The only option I
changed in the /etc/gnump3d/gnump3d.conf file is the "root = _" option
specifying my music directory. (This directory btw, is a few Gb in size,
over a hundred or two, though I have tried specifying smaller
sub-directories so i don't think size is the matter.) I've been scratching
my head at this one for a while, any help is appreciated. I am on 12.2
slackware w/ 2.6.27.7 kernel.