gnump3d-users

[Gnump3d-users] Custom playlist not showing

From: Marcel Beringer
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Custom playlist not showing
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:27:14 +0100 (CET)

Hi guys,

I have read the list archives but did not find a solution in there, so please don't flame me ;)

On my gnump3d installation on a debian server I cannot create a custom playlist, that screens shows up empty with only 2 buttons, 'Clear all' and 'Play'.

I have created a song.tags in /var/cache/gnump3d using the indexer.

        Indexing your music collection, this may take some time.

        (Run with '--fast' if you do not wish this to occur at startup).

        Indexing complete.

In my gnump3d.conf the cache path also points to the above.

tag_cache = /var/cache/gnump3d/song.tags

All songs can be played using the home button, and all songs show up in the statistics page, bot for some reason not in the custom playlist :/

When starting in debug I get the following:

Testing plugin : plugins::playlist - for /playlist/ plugin will handle path

So... I give up, I have no clue where to look and what to change anymore :(

When I Google "gnump3d Custom Playlist Generation" I get dozens of gnump3d links who did get it working, unfortunatly I'm not one of them :)

Any help would be really appreciated!

Kind regards,

Marcel