gnump3d-users

[Gnump3d-users] Random play button does not create m3u files (Debian Len

From: James Zuelow
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Random play button does not create m3u files (Debian Lenny/Testing)
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 14:20:48 -0800

Debian Lenny has recently removed xmms from it's repositories.  xmms
understood m3u files that did not have an ".m3u" extension and would play
them fine.  The xmms replacements available such as audacity do not, which
annoyed me.

While googling for a solution I ran across this message to the gnump3d-users
list:

I did not see a reply to Fred's message, so here goes.

Fred take a peek in /usr/share/perl5/gnump3d/plugins/

there you will find a file named random.pm

edit that file and change the line that says:

to:

method=\"get\">\n";

What that does is change the behavior of the "Play" button on the random page
to add the extension.

Hope this helps!

James