gnump3d-users

[Gnump3d-users] Help Audio streming server

From: Alejandro Decchi
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Help Audio streming server
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:51:27 -0800

Hello everybody.
Someone can send me an e-mail about how to install gnump3 step by step.
What can you tell me about this ? is good ? quickly to convert to mp3 format ? Because i am doing my homepage to my friend can upload they music without import de extension of the music and then they can access from your home or office to my computer a listen theris music.
I woul like to do a similar page like youtube but about sound. If sone do it and have a project can send me e-mail, information,etc