gnump3d-users

[Gnump3d-users] A problem with gnump3d installation!

From: emz
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] A problem with gnump3d installation!
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 00:09:21 +0300

I am with Windows XP SP2. I followed the steps in README.WIndows.. but when i try the 3rd it's not working.

C:\gnump3d2\bin>gnump3d-index.bat
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at c:\gnump3d2\lib/gnu
mp3d/config.pm line 140.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at c:\gnump3d2\lib/gnu
mp3d/config.pm line 140.
Can't read configuration in : No such file or directory

In the paths in gnump3d.conf.win i tried to use "/" (slash) and "\" (backslash) , but.. it's the same error everytime.
Help me, please!

--
emz