gnump3d-users

Re: [Gnump3d-users] Any way to mark directories as not-for-random-play?

From: Jack Twilley
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Any way to mark directories as not-for-random-play?
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 19:08:35 -0700

Steve Kemp wrote:
On Sun, Sep 17, 2006 at 11:50:17AM -0700, Jack Twilley wrote:
I use gnump3d for storing all my audio files, which includes a fair amount of music, some spoken-word stuff, and Morse code practice files. I'd like to somehow mark the poetry and code directories in such a way that random play doesn't play them. What's the best way to do this?

  Add "plugin_random_exclude = xxx|yyy|zzz" to the configuration file
 and restart the server.

Just noticed the plugin_random section at the bottom of the file -- obvious that someone had the same concern, heh.

How do I make strings with spaces work? I can block Slam and Code but I'd like to be more specific and block "Berkeley Slam" and "Code Course", so as to not block legitimate files.

  (These are regular expressions and are matched against each random
 selection; matches are excluded.)

Steve

Jack.