gnump3d-users

[Gnump3d-users] Link format

From: Ali Deniz Demircio lu
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Link format
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 05:06:46 -0400 (EDT)

I'm trying to serve my gnump3d under Windows. Problem is about link formats. All of my mp3s are under g:\mp3. When I first ran the program, it listed every file and directory link as (names that are displayed on screen were correct):
    file:///g:%255Cmp3/PATH_OF_FILE_OR_DIRECTORY

So, I thought there may be a problem with uriEncode method of perl. Anyway, i tried to correct the format from code and added lines like this to a bunch of places:
    $link =~ s/g:%5Cmp3//i,
which would remove the file reference at the beginning of the uri. So, that worked well and i have corrected the behavior for files, directories, file references in playlists (both in premaid playlists and recurse.m3u).

But there are lots of other places, like browse by pages, custom play lists page, random selection page... In all these pages, it still displays the links in file uri format. So, did I do something wrong in the installation, or only way of correcting this behavior is to go every method of code and correct the links after it is retrieved?

Any help will be appreciated,
AliDeniz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com