gnump3d-users

Re: [Gnump3d-users] Feature request for "Song" variable and reverse sort

From: hrarig
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Feature request for "Song" variable and reverse sort order
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 13:00:55 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Stan Mulder <address@hidden>
Date: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 6:53 pm
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] Feature request for "Song" variable and reverse
sort order

> address@hidden wrote:

Stan, you be duh man wid' a plan!

Sounds like an excellent idea--do you know (or anyone else for that matter)
when and if this "new language translation"  feature will be implemented?

The only other issue is support for reverse sorting--is that currently an item
on the "gnump3d Feature Request List"?

For that matter, is there such a thing as a "gnump3d Feature Request List" to
get a feel for what is coming down the pipeline?

Much tnx,

Harry