gnump3d-users

[Gnump3d-users] gnump3d in virtual domain

From: Lars Martin
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] gnump3d in virtual domain
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:06:28 +0100 (CET)

Hi all. First thanks to all developers for such product.

I would like to pass the MP3 through a virtual domain of an Apache
HTTPD to the public. Therefor I added an entry to Apaches httpd.conf

<VirtualHost 192.168.2.1>
ServerName www.x.y.z
ProxyPass /mp3/ http://192.168.2.2:8888/
ProxyPassReverse /mp3/ http://192.168.2.2:8888/
</VirtualHost>

Now the start page of Gnump3d would be available at

http://www.x.y.z/mp3/

But if you select a menu item of gnump3d you will get an error saying
that, e.g.

http://www.x.y.z/random

is not available. This is correct because the correct virtual domain
would be

http://www.x.y.z/mp3/random

Modifying host_rewrite in gnump3d.conf to

host_rewrite = www.x.y.z/mp3/

and add_meta_tag to

add_meta_tag = <base href="http://www.x.y.z/mp3"/>

also doesn't work. The links in gnump3d are always "http://www.x.y.z/random";
"http://www.x.y.z/prefs"; and so on.

Does anybody know how to get the "/mp3/" virtual domain used to create
the links in gnump3d?

Thanks, Lars