gnump3d-devel

Re: [Gnump3d-devel] using itunes xml file to populate gnump3d playlists

From: mattiouzz
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-devel] using itunes xml file to populate gnump3d playlists
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 07:29:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jim,

Did you already get started on your project? I have been thinking for a
while of having a way to get ratings in gnump3d.

I use iTunes as well, but I was wondering if there was a more standard
format for "mp3 libraries/ratings/playlists" files than the iTunes xml one.
I will need to research it a little more but it would be nice to be able to
import libraries from other softwares...

So far I haven't done any concrete work, but I just think it's a cool idea.
Please share if you already started to work on that and I will gladly help.

Matthieu