gnump3d-devel

Re: [Gnump3d-devel] Playlist & Stream info

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-devel] Playlist & Stream info
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 17:09:08 +0000

On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 10:25:30AM -0500, Ross Mohn wrote:
>    I have a submission that makes the "info" link work for *.m3u style
>    playlists. I also use it to provide a "more info" link for Streaming Media
>    playlists.

  Sounds good.

>    I'd like to submit diff files for /usr/bin/gnump3d2 and
>    /usr/lib/gnump3d/gnump3d/plugins/info.pm unless others feel these are
>    inappropriate features. Shall I attach them to an email to this list, or
>    is there a better way?

  Mail them here if they are short diffs (<200 lines, give or take).
 Otherwise mail me.

  I *massively* prefer '--unified' diffs to 'context diffs' ..
 If the code looks good I'll commit it, as it seems like it shouldnt
 cause any problems to people not using the files as you are.

  (I've been watching discussion on the -users mailing list and its
 probably about time I committed some code ;)

Steve