gnump3d-devel

[Gnump3d-devel] new theme: BlueBox

From: Aaron Brown
Subject: [Gnump3d-devel] new theme: BlueBox
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:06:41 -0500

Hello, all.

>From a search of the list archives, this appears to be the place to post
information about theme development, but please let me know if that's
not the case.

I'm a new GNUMP3d user and an instant fan.  I've worked up a new GNUMP3d
theme with a layout that's about 95% CSS-based.  IE 6 doesn't handle
some CSS layout directives well, so the remaining 5% is there to ensure
compatibility.  The theme has been tested in Firefox, IE, Opera, Safari,
and Konqueror in Linux, Mac, and Windows, and HTML-Tidy is happy with
the code.

It's available for download here (6.4 K in size):
http://www.thebrownproject.com/bluebox/

I apologize for some of the inconsistencies in media listings in some
menu areas, but those are due to the formatting being hardcoded into the
associated perl module.  I didn't make much of an effort at forcing
those listings into line, as I didn't want to risk damaging the
usability of the theme in future releases.

Please feel free to use, re-use, beg borrow or steal any content
therein.  Comments or change requests are welcome,

 - Aaron

--
Aaron Brown :: address@hidden :: www.thebrownproject.com