gnump3d-devel

[Gnump3d-devel] Bug in playlist.pm

From: Michael Rensing
Subject: [Gnump3d-devel] Bug in playlist.pm
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 21:06:21 -0700

I've found a bug in playlist.pm.

I nest my mp3's several layers deep in the file structure, and have discovered that if I have a couple of layers of directories where there are only other directories and no files, the directory structure gets overlooked. It looks like the routine which parses the directories is only looking one layer deep.

If anyone (Steve, you're the author, right?) feels that they should be the ones to fix it, let me know and I'll describe the problem in enough detail that you can replicate the bug.

Otherwise, I'm happy to tackle creating a fix. However, I think that some sections will need a rewrite, and I'll have to bring my Perl books home from work. Before I invest too much time I want to know that the effort is worthwhile and would be appreciated.

Let me know please.
Michael

P.S. I'm having fun with this, so I don't mind spending time. My wife thinks I should be building the new windows I promised, but what does she know... ;-)