gnump3d-devel

[Gnump3d-devel] Bug in playlists with absolute paths?

From: Greg Stoll
Subject: [Gnump3d-devel] Bug in playlists with absolute paths?
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 12:10:20 -0600

Hi!  I've been using gnump3d for a while, and love it.  I think I
found a bug when using playlists with absolute paths - my $ROOT is
/mp3/mp3, and the entry in the playlist is:
/mp3/mp3/SomeFile.mp3

When I played this file through the playlist, it would translate it to:
http://<servername>SomeFile.mp3
(notice the lack of a "/" between the server and filename)

The fix seems pretty simple and works for me - in the
"adjustPreMadePlaylist" function, in the ($line ~= /$ROOT\/(.*)/)
case, instead of doing
$line = "http://"; . $host . &urlEncode($1);
, do
$line = "http://"; . $host . "/" . &urlEncode($1);
which makes sense, since the "/" is not captured in $1.

I don't have CVS access - can someone fix this in the repository for me?

Thanks!

-Greg
--
Gregory Stoll