gnump3d-devel

[Gnump3d-devel] [patch] XHTML fixes

From: Adam DiCarlo
Subject: [Gnump3d-devel] [patch] XHTML fixes
Date: 02 Nov 2003 10:53:37 -0600

Here's my latest.  Patch also available at
http://gw-ny.onshored.com/~adam/gnump3d/2003-11-02_xhtml_etc.diff.

Changes:

 - output changes to produce proper XHTML 1.0 output
   (note: only default template modified; other templates need work
   too)

 - gnump3d::url::encodeEntities: a naive implementation

 - search description on the results page works again

I'm pretty far along on the "browse by artist/album/year/genre a la
iPod" feature but I'm suspending that until the renderFiles library
function is around.  I'll go back to bugfixing as I sniff around.

--
.....Adam Di address@hidden<URL:http://www.debian.org/>