Re: [Gnumed-devel] Your mail

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Your mail
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 09:12:05 +0100

Hi,

I am not quite sure how to interpret the log file. Since it went on much
further before I sent the file I suspect I produced a broken file.

I hope others will know more about it.

Would you be willing to uninstall gnumed-server 19.1 (which only remove the
installlation  files but no databases) und reinstall gnumed-server 19.1. Please
bootstrap again which should work as far as bootstraping but failing the
check.

Strange. This file works on my test system. We do some more checks.

Sebastian