Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurement workflows - value colour red

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurement workflows - value colour red
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 19:12:46 +0000

On 2013-07-15, at 9:47 AM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> I dare say most people won't appreciate the meaning of plum
> being a mixture of pink and light blue.

I was not caring as to the *name* of the colour used.

I was also not persisting for this concept / reasoning / design principle  --
that a blend of values result in a blend of colour -- to be accepted.

I was mainly desiring that the colour ultimately selected for "mixed
multi-cell" be adequately *visually distinct* from each of

        pink
        light blue

which it seemed to me that some different shade of blue (here cornflower blue)
may not. Which would confuse rather than help the issue.

-- Jim