Re: [Gnumed-devel] Imaging as a 'Measurement'

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Imaging as a 'Measurement'
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 23:27:39 +0200

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 04:28:11AM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:

> Also, since there are about 6 different hospitals in my
> region which provide echocardiograms, do I need to create a
> clonal 'test type' for each of them, later to be aggregated
> under a 'meta type' or might it suffice to create a 'fake'
> org like
>
>       Echocardiography Labs
>
> and then create each among the various hospital's
> echocardiography units as 'org units' of the 'fake org' ?

That depends entirely on your liking. However, you'd have to
create clonal test types in either case ;-)

> This BTW reminds me of an IMO missing (but not yet agreed
> to) functionality in the Org Management widget, which is to
> be able to filter the display of Orgs by category of org.

The need has been somewhat alleviated by

        - sorting lists
        - searching in lists

but is still open to implementation.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346