Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurement w orkflows - value colour red, display of

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurement w orkflows - value colour red, display of … , and gnuplot auto-invocation?
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 09:15:41 +0200

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 01:01:24AM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:

> Somehow, after I had added a second value of a same measurement (see
> screenshot)
>
> (1) one of the values is shown in red as
>
> 467 …

Can you show the tooltip thereof ?

I suspect ...

> prompting the questions
>
> --> why in red, while the other is black?

... the value is computably below the norm. The black one is
outside the norm (above, as manually indicated), too, but
not computably so (its tooltip would tell use more).

> --> why the …

... there's more value to the value than what can be shown
    (a comment or some such).

> (2) a dialog also opened, with the window bar titled
>
> Select letter or form template
>
> with the columns
>
> Template Version Type
> 1 test type plot script v16.0 Gnuplot script
> 2 test types plot script v16.0 Gnuplot script
>
> and I am just wondering whether something that I did
> invoked this,

Yep, you entered a second value ;-)

> or whether this is automatic, and whether this
> is configurable.

Your selection will be remembered. It is also configurable
explicitely.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346