[Gnumed-devel] Tooltip tweak request when inputting a Medication's 'Epis

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Tooltip tweak request when inputting a Medication's 'Episode'
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 22:30:07 +0000

> From: Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Inputting substances for as-yet-undefined
> indications
> Date: 3 July, 2013 2:56:03 AM PDT
> To: <address@hidden>
>
> On Wed, Jul 03, 2013 at 01:58:40AM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:
>
>> Can we add, inside the Medication (Substance) "Add"
>> dialog, the ability to add a new problem?
>
> You can simply type a name for a new episode into the
> episode phrasewheel.

I did not realize this, because the ability to do this kind of thing exists in
some places, but not all places, in GNUmed.

Can we improve the tooltip from

        The episode this substance is taken under

        Select, or create, the episode to which this substance will relate

… I am not sure whether, for consistency, tooltips are intended to be sentences
ending with periods? This could, in future, make it easier to see when a
tooltip is missing words on account of some distraction (noncompletion) or a
stray keystroke such as a deletion or line return.

-- Jim