Re: [Gnumed-devel] letterhead

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] letterhead
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 20:38:12 +0100

On Friday, December 30, 2011 06:16:22 PM Busser, Jim wrote:

Hi Jim,

Excellent stuff.

Please consider making those files (with default values) available.

Either we put it in the Wiki (or is it in there already ?) or start a
dedicated repository.

Ha, found it.

http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/TemplateRepository

The icing on the cake would be a short writeup I could post on my blog.

Sebastian