Re: [Gnumed-devel] EMR > Show as ��Summary

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] EMR > Show as … Summary
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 11:38:50 +0200

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 06:19:45PM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:

> It seems to me IMO to be obsoleted by the EMR tree.
>
> It is shown in the second screen shot as the very small foreground window
> "EMR summary" (which features the light bulb icon), which I have superimposed
> on the EMR tree which shows nearly the same information except that it is
> missing the "Total EMR entries" which I suppose could be inserted at the
> right of the tree as
>
>       26 encounters (166 entries)
>

> Bearing in mind that the EMR tree is so much more informative, can we "lose"
> the mini-dialog and remove from the menu
>
>       Show as … Summary

The EMR tree is not guarantueed to be configured to be loaded.

> and rename
>
>       Topical tree
>
> to take the same name as the plug-in
>
>       EMR tree
>
> ??

I seem to remember "Topical tree" to have been your
suggestion but I may be wrong. I don't care either way,
though. Renaming will loose the information that the tree is
topical (rather than chronological), however.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346