Re: [Gnumed-devel] Ubuntu release vs. GNUmed release

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Ubuntu release vs. GNUmed release
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 11:06:40 +0200

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 10:45:17AM +0200, Hilbert, Sebastian wrote:

> It is that time of the year again. Last time we were close to get a gnumed
> into Ubuntu natty that was not fully broken.
>
> Ubuntu is about to release a new version and they will ship 0.9.6
>
> I have created a sync request for 0.9.9. Let's see what happens.
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnumed-client/+bug/828562

0.9.9 would be quite a stable candidate. There's no code fix
in the pipeline for a potential 0.9.10 so far. A summary of changes:

        0.9.10-to-be

        FIX: include latest GPL v2.0 license text from FSF [thanks Ankur]

        IMPROVED: substance intake table: "amount per unit" = "Strength", not
"Dose" [thanks J.Busser]

        0.9.9

        FIX: be ever more careful on list ctrl item tooltip generation [thanks
Marc]
        FIX: add two more snippets pulled from the web re tree sorting insanity

        0.9.8

        FIX: exception on trying to create Gelbe Liste/MMI version file [thanks
ALI from Lebanon]
        FIX: exceptions on various TWAIN error states [thanks ALI from Lebanon]

This one is very annoying:
        FIX: failure to save leftmost notelet editor on [Save all] button
[thanks J.Busser]

        FIX: exception on not selecting an encounter for [Save under] action
[thanks J.Busser]

This one can result in clinical data not being presented to the doctor (uh oh):
        FIX: improper scaling of "width < height" images (visual progress notes)

        FIX: exception on wx.TreeCtrl.GetPyItemData() w/o *explicit*
wx.TR_SINGLE style
        FIX: improper sizing of SOAP expandos on Windows (#646240) [thanks
S.Hilbert]
        FIX: exception on getting list item tooltip if no data available
[thanks J.Busser]
        FIX: exception on selecting bytea columns in report generator [thanks
J.Busser]

        IMPROVED: also try %d/%m/%Y when parsing dates [thanks J.Busser]

        0.9.7

This one can lead to not documenting an allergy:
        FIX: exception on creating allergy entry from non-brand substance
intake [thanks J.Busser]

        FIX: exception on creating measurement type without LOINC [thanks
J.Busser]
        FIX: exception with displaying list item tooltips [thanks Marc]
        FIX: faulty pt_BR translation ("issue name" -> "issue_name") [thanks
Rogerio]
        FIX: fix DOB to be dated back one day sometimes [thanks S.Reus]

        IMPROVED: better protect against translation errors

Those should give some good reasons to boost the sync request.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346