Re: [Gnumed-devel] placeholders in latex

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] placeholders in latex
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 18:36:34 -0700

On 2011-08-08, at 11:21 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

>>  I have had a hard time finding much about
>>      strftime date format

I should have been more preciseā€¦  that the only part I had trouble finding
concerned:

>> when the number 99999 is used, is that a default for the
>> fullness of what is possible down to fractional seconds?

but I later realized I had mismatched the Consultation template's line

        $<soap_for_encounters::soap//::99999>$

against the reference comments in gmMacro.py :

        u'soap_for_encounters',         # "args" holds: soap cats // strftime
date format

when in fact the 99999 pertains not to strftime date format but instead the
overall (optional) length for the placeholder.

-- Jim