[Gnumed-devel] Last post

From: Geordie
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Last post
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 09:34:42 -0400

Hi
I made a mistake it, I checked out the database with ethernet cord unpluged,
because I can never tell wether It connects to Salaam or not. The interface
looks the same, so I am a little nervous. With the ethernet cable out the
check for update plugins, takes a long time to do its thing and it looks like
the program is not starting. So I dashed off the last post. Well it works,
Sorry about that.
Next dumb question, what are the password for gm-dbo?
And for pgadmin3
Name
Host
Username
Password

Or if you can direct me to the documentation for this.
Many thanks
Geordie