[Gnumed-devel] Re: address@hidden: Another install]

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: address@hidden: Another install]
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 13:38:23 +0100

On Freitag 23 Januar 2009, you wrote:
> Not so far. Sebastian has been unable to get Sidux KDElite
> up and running in a virtual machine due to it useing 99% of
> CPU.

?? I had it running and apart from changing one line in pg_hba.conf as
mentioned in the wiki everything worked out of the box.

The 99% RAM issue is gone when you throw 1,5 Gig of RAM at the Live-CD

> The assumed procedure would be:
>
> - setup new sidux kdelite virtual machine
> - install gnumed-server
> - as root run gm-bootstrap_server

Done
Booted from the iso file in vmware. apt-get install gnumed-client
add experimental repo
apt-get install gnumed-server
gm-bootstrap_server

change line in pg_hba.conf