[Gnumed-devel] Re: Another install

From: Geordie
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Another install
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 07:38:50 -0500

Hi all
The pg_hba information came from the doc manuals that was supplied from the
download. First time I have read a manual supplied from download. Usually I use
the information supplied on the web.
Also this was a cut and paste. I try not to keystroke.
Glad to see I am not the only one who is having fun with this.
Geordie