[Gnumed-devel] Re: gnumed-client.desktop

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: gnumed-client.desktop
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 19:17:19 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 3 Jan 2009, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

Search for MedicalSoftware and see the related catgory to the right. I am just
saying this because rpmlint complains and throws an error. It simply prevents
rpm from being built.

Lintian does not complain.  Moreover even if I do not know rpm internals
but I can not really believe that rpmlint warnings (hey should that really
be an error and not only a warning) would let the build fail.  There
is most probably a switch to ignore this specific warning.  Lintian
knows "overrides".

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--