Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: tree example codes

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: tree example codes
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 16:40:59 +0100

>    .gmSOAPimporter -> working and reviewed (thanks to Karsten)
> streamlined for moving to main trunk.
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
will do so within the next days

> To go on advancing (Ian, Karsten), could you give me some hints about
> using gmResizingWindows? Currently, gmSOAPInput composes a cSOAPControl
> (SOAP2 + heading). Should i use gmResizingWindows directly  in any way
Yes, instead of soap2. Eventually gmResizingWidgets will
renamed/cleaned up versions of the excellent code in soap2.

I renamed them because technically they don't have any
direct involvement with SOAP. They are *used* for that,
however, as they could (will be, hopefully) for any other
fitting purpose.

However, gmResizingWidgets isn't up to the task of
replacing soap2 quite yet. I hope to get that done
next week. At which point moving gmSoapInput to the main trunk
can start.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346