Re: [Gnumed-devel] happy campers again

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] happy campers again
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 17:23:40 +0100

>> Found the TWiki gnumed docs in the regular backups as well as in the latest
> Oh joy! I am embarrassed to admit I was fearing the worst, to the
> point I embarked on a contingency,
No need to be embarrassed about implementing contingency
measures ! We should rather be vocal about how it's good to
have such dedicated people on the team.

> pecking away at Google, searching
> for any cached pages before they disappeared, but finding and saving
> only half a dozen.
I had The Wayback Machine in mind (http://www.archive.org/ )
but hadn't looked yet.

> I do agree with the idea of waiting a week or so to see what newest
> patches come available for TWiki (I am v busy in hospital until Dec 15).
I would suggest building a local TWiki install, dropping in
the pages and work from there.

> I have in the meantime updated the link at gnumed.org to reflect
> that the wiki is temporarily down.
Thanks !

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346