[Gnumed-devel] Preg Calc/ wxPython docs

From: Michael Bonert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Preg Calc/ wxPython docs
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 02:17:18 -0500 (EST)

Hi Everyone:

I made a few little changes to the Pregnancy Calculator.
It now initializes the due date via a calculation using the current
date as the LNMP (previously it initialized as the current date).  I also
changed the code associated with how the icon is generated--it now
resembles how the icon generation is coded in the BMICalc.

Does anyone have some tips on where to find wxPython documention?
The wxWindow documentation is a bit too academic for me... I think it
is rather minimalistic and presumptive (of vast knowledge on my
part).  The best I've found thus far is Robin Dunn's demo.  It is
good and I thrive on coding from examples... I'm looking for more
like it.

Michael