[Gnumed-devel] Re: gnumed documentation

From: Hilmar Berger
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: gnumed documentation
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 23:57:34 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002, richard terry wrote:

> I've just browsed through the developers doc's so far. Good job you guys are
> doing.
>
> If you'd like some notes on the gui concepts, there are a whole lot on the
> web at www.gnumed.net/rterry/Index.htm. Don't know if they will be much use
> but take a look.
Thanks for pointing to that information. I will try to include it in in
the developers guide. Being with gnumed only short time, I really
appreciate every bit of documentation I can find and include it in the
guide.
Please feel free to make suggestions if something is missing (I know there
are big blank areas that will have to be filled).

By the way, the Drug Display doesn't start up because of missing MIMS
database. Richard, could you please send me just some data sets of the
MIMS-Database or some description of MIMS ? I would like to compare
it to the german AMIS-database.

Thanks, Hilmar