[Gnumed-devel] gmGP_Measurements

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] gmGP_Measurements
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 20:18:01 +1000

I'll upload this to the CVS in a minute.

See png attatched.

The idea of this is that any old measurement can be entered via this edit area
and displayed in the lists/graphed, + the types list should have in it other
types we might wish to graph eg Hb, wcc etc.

A sneak preview of the gmGP_Antenatal. In this view you can see the antenatal
chart. This is set so that as you complete an entry for the vist, a new line
is automatically entered. Note the drop down combo boxes in the grid cells.

Very embryonic (pardon the pun).

I've had a bad programming week this week, but a good social week, friends
round to dinner, nights out, my daughter all last weekend, and this weekend
pouring cement for footings for  a block wall + building a block wall +
visitors, so won't get much programming done!!

Ian, if you read this. I notice that there is a small space inbetween each of
the module icons which are automatically put on the lower toolbar. Can you
remove this?

Regards

Richard