[Gnumed-devel] web site coordinator

From: Horst Herb
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] web site coordinator
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 14:27:27 +1000

Richard Stallman has kindly reminded me to replace "open source" with "free software" where appropriate, like in out logo. This concerns mainly the gnumed.net website, which hasn't been updated for yonks.

We want to move the web site maintenance into the savannah CVS - from there, the gnumed website at gnu.org would be updated automatically with the changes submited to CVS, and I would contribute a script mirroring these changes at gnumed.net

However, I would need somebody taking responsibility for this: to maintain and inprove the *developer* website (as currently depicted at http://gnumed.net). Via CVS, all contributors could of course work on the web site anyway, but another coordinator for this would be required.

(I hope Tony Lemke will continue with his great work on the "public" website at gnumed.org !)

Horst