gnulib-tool-py

[gnulib-tool-py] Some other variables

From: Dmitriy Selyutin
Subject: [gnulib-tool-py] Some other variables
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 01:49:32 +0400

Hello everyone.

After some days of silence during half-exams I was looking through code of the old gnulib, comparing it with new code, and I've understood that I can't get default values and types of some variables. Here they are:

macro_prefix: for --import mode it is being set to 'gl'; for other modes it is being gotten from cache, but what happens if we don't have it inside the cache file?
podomain (po_domain in original code): it seems to be a string type, but I can't find it's default value, which is used when cache contains nothing.
witness_c_macro: it seems to be a string type; the problem is the same as for podomain variable.
vc_files: I can only guess that it has list type, but I might be wrong.

The packages you've pointed at don't have these variables inside their cache files, so I can't see examples how to set them and what types must be used for them. Could you give an advice, please? Thanks!
P.S. I think I'll commit next time after beating Modern Greek exam (it's Saturday, 2nd of May, so at 3rd of May I plan to make a much bigger commit).