gnulib-tool-py

Re: [gnulib-tool-py] wiki on github

From: Dmitriy Selyutin
Subject: Re: [gnulib-tool-py] wiki on github
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 23:35:48 +0400

Hi again Bruno,

I've added you. Anyone who wants to participate need to write here, because wiki is opened only for collaborators.

2012/4/29 Bruno Haible <address@hidden>
Hi Dmitriy,

I'm looking for a way to have a wiki that we could both edit.

I have a github account now, but I cannot see a wiki at
https://github.com/ghostmansd/gnulib-python
nor at https://github.com/ghostmansd/gnulib-python/wiki .

It appears to me that only you, as creator of that project, can enable it?
Once you have done that, can you please make it read-write only for
"collaborators", as described in
https://github.com/blog/774-git-powered-wikis-improved ?
And then, can you add me (github user name: 'bhaible') as "collaborator"
for the project, please?

Thanks.

Bruno