gnuherds-app-dev

Re: Qualifications Patch -- The two chat sessions were a success

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Qualifications Patch -- The two chat sessions were a success
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 20:48:24 +0200

Nicodemo Alvaro wrote:
> I have attached the patch for Qualifications.php.
>
> This is to fix the database error that occurs when logging in. There
> were a few additional fields not in the Q1_Qualifications table that
> the script was asking for.

Great!  I am going to track the use of such fields, doing the usual finds and
greps, and looking at the code. So we will get the complete patch set to
commit to Git.

Nicodemo, you can follow the steps exposed at [1] to be able to do your own
commits to the project's Git repository hosted at Savannah.

  [1] http://savannah.nongnu.org/cookbook/?func=detailitem&item_id=153

Initially, before you commit I would like take a look to the patch. Later,
both you and me will be able to commit freely to the Git repository.

As usual, let this mailing list know if you disagree.

--
The two chat sessions were a success to solve the problems which arose along
the Nicodemo's development environment installation.  Anybody (you) can ask