gnuherds-app-dev

Team coordination -- XHTML branch

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Team coordination -- XHTML branch
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 22:50:33 +0100

I propose use this list to coordinate. Obvious?.

For example,
  I have finished the "Remove Cancel buttons" tasks, and I would like to use
the new xhtml branch to add new code of the "Job Offer alerts/feeds" task due
to I want already use xhtml in the activate-configure alerts page.

However, to maintain the Italian translation David and me use the Savannah
Task Manager. For such task the Task Manager rocks.

  * trunk          stable/production
  * xhtml branch   the current development

If you disagree, you can kick my ass out to other branch :)

Davi